March 20-21, 2018
- Successful Patient Engagement workshop at CPSI’s Patient Safety Education Program (PSEP) in Whitehorse, YT.
February 26-March 14, 2018
- Telling Your Story Workshop at W.C. Miller Collegiate, Altona, MB
April 6th-May 4th, 2016
- Telling Your Story Workshop at Linden Christian School, Winnipeg.
April 6th, 2016
- Story Meets Science: Genetics and Ethics Workshop at Linden Christian School, Winnipeg
May 3rd and 4th, 2016
- 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. -- Writing as a Career at RBC Convention Centre, Winnipeg, MB
May 12th-June 1st, 2016
- Telling Your Story workshop at Miles Macdonnell Collegiate, Winnipeg
May 14th, 2016
- 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. -- Keynote Address at Living Well with Cancer Retreat for the Canadian Cancer Society-Saskatchewan Branch in Prince Albert SK
May 15th, 2016
- 10:45 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. -- Healing and Wholeness, a pastoral address to the Prince Albert Alliance Church, 2777 6th Avenue West, Prince Albert SK. Church website
May 18th-May 19th, 2016
- Become a Patient Safety Trainer conference -- Guest speaker. Sioux Lookout ON. Conference website
August 17th, 19th, 20th, and 21st, 2016
- Three Things: Stories about Life -- a one-may play about mistakes and learning what's important. All shows at 7:00 p.m. with an additional matinee (2:00 p.m.) on August 20th. Shows at Firehall #8, 325 Talbot Avenue, Winnipeg MB. For more information and to purchase tickets click here --> Buy Tickets.
September 10th, 2016
- Denny's Kick Butt Run -- participant and organizer (one of many). For more information about the event and registration, visit the Run website
September 29th, 2016
- CancerCare Manitoba Educational Conference -- keynote address. Victoria Inn, Brandon MB. For more information, check out the Conference Website.
October 21st, 2016
- Storytelling: A Multimedia Workshop at Manitoba Teachers of English M.T.S. Professional Development Day. Nelson McIntyre Collegiate, 188 St. Mary's Road, Winnipeg MB. Website for the event not yet available.